ÂćẺВỐộҚ ĦªčЌәŕ₣
مرحبا بك نتمنى تسجيلك في منتدانا facebook hacker

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

ÂćẺВỐộҚ ĦªčЌәŕ₣
مرحبا بك نتمنى تسجيلك في منتدانا facebook hacker
ÂćẺВỐộҚ ĦªčЌәŕ₣
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
ÂćẺВỐộҚ ĦªčЌәŕ₣

all things about facebook and hacker

انشرنا على المواقع الاجتماعية :
FacebookTwitterEmailWindows LiveTechnoratiDeliciousDiggStumbleponMyspaceLikedin
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Support

بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

عدد الزوار
المواضيع الأخيرة
» برنامج هكر خطير وحقيقي
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالإثنين يوليو 09, 2012 3:52 pm من طرف zakmassi

» pool live tour hack
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 04, 2012 2:24 pm من طرف shatory2015

» هكر pool live tour generator 2.2
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالأربعاء يوليو 04, 2012 2:08 pm من طرف shatory2015

» برنامج Empires and Allies Bot
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 03, 2012 4:19 pm من طرف faisal mohamed99

» يــــــــا جمعا مش عـــــارف اعمل الهكر مش بيشتغـــلأى عندى نزلته بس مشتغلش اولوى الذاى اشغله
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالأحد يوليو 01, 2012 4:15 pm من طرف الصينى

» lمحتاج مساعدة
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالجمعة يونيو 22, 2012 9:55 am من طرف boodysaber

» Pool Live Tour من الاخر
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالأحد يونيو 17, 2012 6:29 pm من طرف lolo4

» هكر تزويد الكوينات
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالإثنين يونيو 04, 2012 6:27 pm من طرف sayed casanova

» هاكر لعبة pool live tour
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Emptyالأحد يونيو 03, 2012 1:31 am من طرف skill

مايو 2024

اعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم {اَللَهُ لا إِلَهَ إلا هو اَلحي ُ القَيَوم لا تأخذه سِنَةٌ ولا نوْمٌ لَّهُ مَا فيِِ السَمَاوَاتِ وَمَا في اَلأَرْضِ مَن ذَا الَّذِي يَشفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَينَ أَيدِيهِمْ ِوَمَا خَلْفَهم وَلا َيُحِيطُونَ بشَيءٍ مِنْ علمِهِ إِلاَ بِمَا شَآء وَسعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرضِ وَلاَ يَؤُدُه حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ العَليُّ العَظِيمُ}

الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت

اليومية اليومية

أفضل 10 فاتحي مواضيع
mimooo
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot I_vote_rcapبرنامج Empires and Allies Bot I_voting_barبرنامج Empires and Allies Bot I_vote_lcap 
AboOod
برنامج Empires and Allies Bot I_vote_rcapبرنامج Empires and Allies Bot I_voting_barبرنامج Empires and Allies Bot I_vote_lcap 
shatory2015
skill
sayed casanova
boodysaber

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
mimooo
lolo4
shatory2015
الصينى
kiko
mokaa
skill
zakmassi
magdkhalid
محمد المصري

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

برنامج Empires and Allies Bot

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Empty برنامج Empires and Allies Bot الأربعاء مايو 23, 2012 11:49 pm

mimooo

mimooo
Admin
Admin

السلام عليكم

ده علشان تعرفو اني بجيب برامج من مواقع اجنبيه مش اي كلام

انا مشتريهم علشانكم

Here is the EAAbot ver.0.26 beta (latest version) download links:

Changlog: Big update by p627

Here is the EAAbot ver.0.19 beta download links:

Changlog: Big update by p627

Here is the EAAbot ver.0.12 beta download links:

Here is the EAAbot ver.0.6 beta download links:

Packed EAABot Downloads: (Recommended)

Here is the EAAbot ver.0.19 beta (latest version) packed by SentinelK updated October 2011: This EAABot has packed, so you don’t need to install separate plugins:

This EAABot recommended for non-advanced user.

EAABot Installation video: (full screen it for the best view)

For Windows 7 users:

• After you download the file, right-click in the file, and then click “Run as Administrator”
  • Next next next (see the video)
  • After installation is done, try to run the Bot
  • Right-click in SKBot shortcut and then “Run as Administrator”

For Windows XP users:

• Install as usual, you don’t need privilege as an Administrator.

Empires and Allies Bot EAABot Plugins:

Multi Plugin:

Units Plugin and Codebase PHP For EAAbot 0.12 beta

After downloading the plugin and installed Winrar, using the latter
to extract the folder “Units” in the “Plugins” folder, which is inside
the folder where you installed the bot Empires & Allies, which by
default is ” C: \ Program Files \ EAABot “. Also extract and replace
codebase-php with the new one.

Once you have installed the plugin “Units” and
codebase-php, running the bot and enter your account. Veran will now see
a new tab in the menu called just “Units.” Access it.

Within this tab you can see, at first, the resources they possess in
the game. In the middle you will find various unreleased troops they can
buy, noting the amount you wish to purchase in the box to complete. For
example, in the next picture I’m telling the bot to buy in Empires
& Allies 1 of each of the Mustang Blue and the Stealth Boat:

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]Initial the amount you want to build

After placing the number of troops who want to buy, press the “Save
Settings”, which is at the bottom and also at the top. Finally, should
commence the work of the bot by pressing the button “START” that is
within the tab “Main”. After entering the game and you will see that in
their hangars, barracks and docks are being produced these troops.
Enjoy!

https://facebookhacker.mam9.com

2برنامج Empires and Allies Bot Empty مش عارف اشغله الثلاثاء يوليو 03, 2012 4:19 pm

faisal mohamed99

beginner
beginner

مش عارف اشغله Sad

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى